Friday, July 30, 2010

Oklahoma Tallgrass

Finally... after many months of searching, I found a replacement Digital. I was able to purchase a Nikon D200. I took it with me to Tulsa today and came back through the Oklahoma Tallgrass Prairie.

This has been a unusual spring and summer in the prairie. Spring was quite warm early , followed by rain and more heat and more rain and more... well you get the idea. Anyway, the Tallgrass Prairie has remained green all summer and it looks like there will be a lot of grass to cut for this winter. Where ever the grass is allowed to, it returns to the native grasses and is quite beautiful.

What you cannot tell from the photos is that the temperature is 102F


























1 comment:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

YAY! You are back! I love this set of pictures too! The colors are to vibrant and the rusty gate is killer! Have fun with your camera this weekend! Love you!