Saturday, October 30, 2010

Grand Circle Tour ... Midland, MI

On Tuesday morning I started out for TJ and Robin's home in Midland, Michigan. The weather was holding and really pretty. I trusted my GPS to get me there, but sometimes it gets confused. It told me that my destination was on the left, but on the right I saw this. Must be the place.


Beau has got to be the happiest blind and deaf dog I have ever known.




Great smile! The kids somehow ended up with all the good genes from both families.


I was great to see Cheryl again.


TJ made a Pork and Venison Loin and it was delicious.





Thanks to Bruce Owens for forwarding some really nice shots. I don't usually end up with pictures of myself with family.

1 comment:

Chip & Kris said...

I love the picutre of you TJ and Robbie.....

We all enjoyed your visit soooo much!!!

Love ya Bro!!

Kris
xox