Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mr. Ed

I admit it. I have a thing with seeing faces. I see faces where most people do not. if I look at just about anything long enough, somehow a face appears. Antique doorknobs, cars, patterns in bathroom wallpaper, tile floors, you name it, I can see a face.

Today I was in Oklahoma City, parked behind The Kona Ranch Steakhouse, using their internet.

I had been staring at the computer screen, for some time, sending e-mails, and entering call reports. I finally finished and was about to shutdown... I had a feeling someone had been watching me work. I looked up and saw...


MR. ED

1 comment:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

HA! I must get that from you!! I see faces EVERYWHERE! I have since I was a child. Wall paper, bedspreads, floors, clouds... everythign! I love it.